Patient Care: hepcidin tests (human serum or plasma) can be order directly through our Online Test Request.
Clinical trials: we provide "fit-for-purpose" assay validation and subsequent analysis of samples from (pre-)clinical trials. Personnel involved in the study conduct are adequately trained in Good Clinical Practice.
Collaborative projects: we assist in the development/validation of new assays and offer hepcidin measurements at a reduced fee if the focus of a project is on gaining new insights in iron metabolism and will lead to joint publications.
General Procedure Trials & Projects
1. Send an email to email@example.com to specify your interest in our service
2. A Service Request Form will be returned, together with answers to project-specific questions and a cost indication
3. Fill-in and return Service Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A specified Project Agreement with purchase order number and “Project Fee” will be returned by email
5. Send-in sample(s) together with countersigned Project Agreement.
6. Send electronic list with sample ID’s (Excel) to email@example.com as shipment dispatch notification
7. Hepcidin Data Sheet and Project Invoice will be returned by email